Whether selling your current home or buying a new one, you have many decisions ahead of you.
But, one thing is for certain… choosing a realtor is one of the first decisions you’ll have to make.
So, why choose Engel & Völkers Baton Rouge?
We’ll give you 10 reasons.
- A dedicated team. With E&V Baton Rouge, you have a team devoted to you. We take the time to understand each client’s unique real estate goals and we’re dedicated to work hard to help you achieve those goals.
- Local expertise. Jerry del Rio has more than 25 years of experience and she built her business into one of Baton Rouge’s leading real estate companies. Jerry and her team will provide you with the highest level of local expertise as they help you sell your home or find the home of your dreams.
- Worldwide network. We are where our customers are – everywhere.When you choose E&V, you are partnered with an advisor. This advisor is largely supported by members of E&V North America in New York City, as well as representatives of our global headquarters team in Hamburg, Germany. But, it doesn’t stop there. Our advisors also have access to our high-class network of E&V professionals worldwide. What does that mean for you? The fact that our brand is well-known internationally provides the advantage of gaining the attention of a wider audience of potential buyers for every home we represent.
- Our partnerships. Most homebuyers start their search for the perfect house online. This is where our partnerships benefit you. We have strategically partnered with leading online property search companies such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Frontdoor.com, Yahoo and ListHub. These partnerships allow our listings to appear in the top search results online, increasing the exposure of your property.
- High-quality advisors. Engel & Völkers desires to maintain a high level of service experience throughout the world, therefore they hand-select the agents who join them. Jerry del Rio’s team was recognized by E&V as well-respected, top-performing, real estate professionals here in Baton Rouge and was asked to become a partner.
- Digital marketing. Since we’ve established that most buyers are looking online for homes, we want to ensure you have the strongest global online coverage for your home. Part of our comprehensive digital marketing strategy includes that all E&V listings appear on leading consumer websites with key coverage in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We identify target market groups and create campaigns to maximize the exposure of your property, all while attracting the most qualified buyers with relative messaging and branding.
- Diverse Inventory. While E&V does represent historical castles and mansions throughout Europe, we also represent homes at all price points. No matter the type of home or price, we provide the same standard of high-level service and individual attention for all.
- Consistency. We make it a priority to be reliable. Therefore, we take a consistent approach that includes market research, strategic marketing and maximizing the exposure throughout our network, for every home.
- Wonderful customer service. Our advisors provide you with valuable insight relevant to your personal needs. We see to every detail throughout the process so you don’t have to worry. Here at E&V Baton Rouge, you are our highest priority.
- Expansive experience. Because we have experience and achievements in many different locations and countries, we’ve been given a breadth of tools and strategies to be effective for a wide variety of properties, price points and market conditions.
When Jerry del Rio decided to combine her local real estate expertise with the prestigious global real estate company, Engel & Völkers, magic happened.
Discover a new level of incomparable representation and guidance designed to help you sell or buy a home.
Please contact us at 225-218-0888 to work with one of our real estate advisors.